Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 6 PM – 11 PM Mischief awaits for all who join the creatures of the night for a Halloween celebration. Cocktail hr. with appetizers, buffet dinner, desserts, wine & beer included, dancing & costume contest.
Live music with Beth & The Boys $48. p.p. plus tax & gratuity. Space is limited. Reserve now.
Costumes are the center piece of ball, be creative. Prizes awarded for best costumes.
The Haunted Restaurant menu
- Skeleton Charlie stuffed with Local & imported Cheese, Paired with
- Italian Cured Meats- assorted crackers, Julienne peppers, baby
- carrots, broccoli, roasted red pepper hummus, ranch dipping sauce, pita chips.
- Couscous salad
- Guacamole stuffed pumpkin-tortilla chips
Chain saw massacre Carving station
- Herb Roasted Vampire Prime Rib - Bordelaise Sauce
- Caesar Salad
- Maple Roasted Salmon-Lemon beurre blanc
- Bloody Mary Short Ribs
- Sticky Asian Blood Orange chicken
- Vegetarian vampire Vegetable Lasagna
- Roasted Garlic fingerling Potatoes
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts-apple cider reduction
- Spider Web Cheese cake
- Dripping blood Cheesecake
- Black Magic Jello Shots
- Jaime’s Spooky cocktail
To reserve today - http://www.fireattheridge.com/reservations/